Raksha Bandhan 2019 is near and if you had not prepared anything yet for your sister then you need to hurry up. It is always been said to work for a special surprise, at least 10-15 days ahead of that event because you need to think of a great idea to surprise your sister. Gifting her the same old stuff might make her happy but she would not be surprised. There are numerous ways to surprise your sister this Raksha Bandhan. If chocolates are her favorite then you can gift her some imported chocolates an d, not the usual ones, or a beautiful trending dress or movie tickets and a lunch. Whatever you gift her, present that thing nicely as a nicely presented surprise has more intensity in it. Also, you can add some Raksha Bandhan quotes along with the surprise box. You will find Happy Raksha Bandhan quotes in English with rakhi wishes & messages easily on the internet. Happy Rakhi quotes for siblings (bro & sis) with beautiful message.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2019, Wishes & Messages
- Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- “This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.”
- There is no other love like the love for a bro. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
- Bhaiya, I may have a lot of friends but none of them is as close as you. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you the most.
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Brothers & Sisters Fight like cats & dogs. They also teach & learn And grow together. Looking out for one another in the best of times and through the worst in the end. Sometimes our best friend can be a Brother or a Sister.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I want to tell you, during the times when we fought,
My love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan Dear
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
& this day is certaily RAKHI.
Warm greetings for Raksha Bandhan
- Today is Raksha Bandan
And You Are Not Here By My Side
But We are Close in Each Others Thought
And My Love Will Always Be With You.
I Love You & Missing You
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
- The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times. Happy Rakhi Didi.
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. Happy Raksha Bandhan Day
- There is something special about being a sister to brothers and seeing them soar in all aspects of life. Happy Rakshabandhan.
- Dear sister, thanks for understanding me and for bestowing your love and care on me. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Raksha Bandhan I remember the lovely moments that we spent together, the high and lows that we face together and the little quarrels we had. Dear sister, you have made each day of my life meaningful.
Happy Rakhi Quotes and Sayings | Raksha Bandhan Status in English
- May this Rakhi bring you everything you desire and everything you dream of.
May success accompany you in every step that you take. Have A Blessed Rakhi
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
- “You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures my lovely sister”
- Rakhi is the Symbol of Love Between Brother And Sister, Its Such A Great Feeling, Happy Rakhi
- I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
May your all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
And I wish that You’ll always shower your blessings on me.
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things U never said. She can understand the pain, which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
- This msg is for the most wonderful
sisters of this world – badi – chhoti.
Thank u didi for always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember
- Never ever thought we will not be together this day. I am really missing you
very much. The Rakhi you send is very good, it’s looking great on my wrist. I
just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year.
- “We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!”
- Rakhi Day is the day when special people
like u r thought of fondly with luv & cheer.
Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments
that will bring happiness for you.