Awesome Sad Quotes about Life | Best Short Status about Life
The feeling of sadness can be common to people, there will always be sad moments that are inevitable. These sad moments can be about love, life or even death. Sadness is often caused by a discrepancy between where you are and where you want to be. Sad situations can take all of our energy, spirit and happiness, it is defined as the emotional pain characterized by feelings of sorrow, loss, disadvantage, helplessness, despair, disappointment etc. In this situations Sad Quotes About Life are needed when you don’t have words to express that you are in an emotional mood. Sadness is a feeling which almost every person faces in his life and these Sad Life Quotes helps you to express your feelings. In this section we’ve a complete collection of Short & Famous Sad Quotations about Life, here we’ve added Sad Life Status for Alone Boys & Girls, Painful Sad Sayings Images, Heart Touching Life Status in English, Sad Life Facts, True Sad Status in English, One Line Sad Status about Life for Whatsapp & Facebook Updates.
Short Sad Life Quotes
Short Sad Quotes, One Line Quotes on Life, Single Line Quotes for Life, Sad Life Status
- Everything in life is luck. – Donald Trump
- For some moments in life there are no words. – David Seltzer
- A useless life is an early death. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.
- In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back. – Charlie Brown
- Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. – Woody
- “Tears are words that need to be written.” ~ Paulo Coelho
- Tears are the summer showers to the soul. ~ Alfred Austin
Sad But True Quotes about Life
Real Life Quotes and Sayings, True Life Quotes, Real Quotes about Life
- Old age is the sunset of life.
- Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up. – Katie Gill
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them. – Steve Maraboli
- There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. – Dante
- When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions. – William Shakespeare
- It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a lifetime.
- You couldn’t erase the past. You couldn’t even change it. But sometimes life offered you the opportunity to put it right.
- People just get kicks out of making other people sad. ~ Maisie Williams
Very Sadness Quotes about Life
Sadness and Sorrow Quotes, Quotes on Sadness, Heartbreak Quotes, Quotes about Sadness
- Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.
- I have cried because of one reason that is you.
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- Sometimes when I say “I am okay, I want some one to look me in the eyes,hug me tight and say, “I know you are not.”
- You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.
- Sometimes you hurt the ones who love you most. Sometimes You hold the one’s who leave you lost and sometimes you learn but it’s too late.
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. ~ Jim Rohn
- The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. ~ Carl Jung
Heart Touching Sad Life Quotes that Make You Cry
Quotes about Alone and Loneliness, Crying Quotes and Sayings, Feeling Alone Quotes
- It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die. – Chuck Palahniuk
- People cry, not because they are weak. It’s because they have been strong for too long.
- The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
- Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Cry as hard as you want to but just make sure that when you stop crying, you never cry for the same reason again.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry. – Draconian
- If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh but I’m willing to cry with you.
Must See – Inspiring Life Lesson Quotes,
Sad Life Quotes and Sayings
Quotes on Sad Life, Sad Day Quotes, Short Life Quotes, I Hate My Life Quotes
- Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.
- You made me cry, you told me lies, but I can’t stand to say good-bye
- Its hard to hold tears in eyes with fake smile, still I am doing it because I don’t want people to know that you are the reason behind my tears.
- Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
- Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It’s a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you’re hurt. – Tom Gates
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.
- A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ. ~ John Steinbeck
- The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice. ~ Gloria Estefan
Very Sad Quotes About Life
Quotations on Life, Sayings about Life, Quotes on Life, Life Sad Quotes, I Hate My Life Quotes
- I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.
- I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness
- What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person. – John Green
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- “I not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of suffering” ~ Raheem Kirlew
- You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories. ~ Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
- It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories. ~ Bonnie Blair
Sad Quotes about Life and Pain
Emotional Pain Quotes, Painful Quotes on Life, Being Alone Quotes, Pain Life Quotes
- Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.
- It is better to be alone, than being with someone who make you feel alone.
- Sometimes its better to be alone nobody can hurt you.
- A good bye is never painful unless you are never going to say hello again.
- The absence of love is the most abject pain. – Herr Lipp
- “Dying isn’t the most painful thing there is No, that would be living. Living is the most painful and harmful thing there is”. – Sabrina Tarasca
- “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.” ~ Bob Dylan
Sad Quotes about Love and Life
Sad Broken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes, Sad Quotes on Love, Sad Life Love Quotes and Sayings
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
- Love is the person you think about during the sad songs.
- It’s funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would
- Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never know.
- I don’t understand the love at all. I guess it’s beauty is only at the beginning.
- Sometimes, crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.
- I have nothing to say you but it does not mean I can not hear you” ~ RB Rana
- “Dear Lover… you are the only man, who never hurt me, but broke my heart.” ~ Lori Jenessa Nelson
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. ~ William Cowper
Depression Quotes about Life
Sad Depressing Quotes about Life, Solitude Quotes, Sad Depressed Quotes
- Depression is like a war. You either win or you die.
- You don’t understand how much I hate myself.
- I want to sleep but my brain won’t stop talking to itself.
- You get depressed because you know that you are not what you should be.
- I am feeling so lonely and depressed, and even more i can’t explain my feelings.
- Depression is about as close as you get to somewhere between dead and alive, and its the worst.
- Depression is the inability to construct a future. ~ Rollo May
- At times, I feel overwhelmed and my depression leads me into darkness. ~ Dorothy Hamill
Sad Quotes about Life and Death
Famous Quotes on Life and Death, Fear of Death Quotes, Very Sad Quotes about Death
- Death isn’t the end, it’s the beginning. – Jennifer Love Hewitt
- With the last breath of my soul, i’ll be blessing you. – From Gloomy Sunday
- Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome. – Jimi Hendrix
- When i die, don’t come near my body. because my hand may not be able to wipe your tears anymore. – CrystalWolfTear
- Life’s just a bunch of accidents, connected by one perfect end. – Daniel C. Tomas
- Everyone’s gonna die. It’s a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you’re dead already. – Kiba
- Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once. ~ William Shakespeare
- Suicide is man’s way of telling God, ‘You can’t fire me – I quit.’ ~ Bill Maher